KIK STATEMENT ON THE PROPER USE OF DISINFECTING PRODUCTS
Bleach, other disinfectants, and cleaners are not suitable for ingestion or injection under any circumstances. Always read the label for proper usage instructions. Disinfecting surfaces with bleach and other disinfecting products is one of the ways to help stop the spread of COVID-19, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our products are safe when used properly. It’s critical that everyone understands the facts in order to keep themselves safe and healthy, which is why we repeat that disinfectants and cleaning products are not to be eaten or injected, and continue to educate people about how to use disinfectants safely and effectively against COVID-19.