It is KIK Custom Products’ belief that all health, environmental, safety and sustainability risks can be managed. All reasonable efforts will be made to promote the sustainable use of natural resources, to reduce health and safety risks, and to reduce the environmental impact of all of KIK’s activities.
Our business is committed to employee well-being and pollution prevention as defined by the following priorities:
- Compliance with all Company policies and relevant legislation.
- Ongoing monitoring, assessment and control of security, safety and health risks as well as the environmental impacts associated with our manufacturing process.
- Training to ensure employee awareness of the security, safety and health risks, as well as, environmental impacts of their work activities and the requirements of this policy.
- Management of health risks and resource consumption to the minimum levels practical.
- Reduction of waste generation and emissions to the air, water and land.
- Implementation of new technologies and practices, when available and economically viable, which enable us to improve our environmental, health, safety performance.
- Regular communication to all employees of our HESS targets and progress.
All KIK employees have a responsibility for individual and collective actions to improve our environment, health, safety, security and sustainability performance. We are committed to continuous improvement in these areas by working together with government representatives, customers, consumers, and the communities in which we live and work.
- 19 Oct, 2013
- 0 Comments