KIK Custom Products’ focus on safety and environmental responsibility.
We will operate our business in a safe and compliant manner. We will make continuous progress towards our goal of no safety incidents, injuries or environmental incidents. We are proud of our commitment to health and safety in the workplace, and we take seriously our responsibility to ensure that every employee returns home at the end of a work day in the same condition in which they arrived. Over the past 10 years, KIK has successfully reduced OSHA recordable injury rates by 80%.
2020 Health & Safety Achievements:
- Achieved Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) of 1.4
- A 35% reduction from 2019 performance
- Better than Industry Average Range of 1.9 – 3.1
- Achieved Day Away, Restricted or Transfer Rate (DART) of 0.4
- A 60% reduction from 2019 performance
- Better than Industry Average Range of 1.3 – 1.5
- Zero Recordable Injuries
- Auto Care: Danbury, Mexico & Newquay
- Household Care: Chicago & Denver
- Zero DART (Days Away, Restricted or Transferred) Cases
- Auto Care: Alsip, Danbury, Mexico & Newquay
- Household Care: Auburndale, Chicago, Concord, Denver, Hampton, Houston, & Ludlow
- Pool Care: Conyers, Lake Charles & Ontario
EPA Safer Choice Statement
EPA/Safer Choice recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The Safer Choice label signifies that the product’s formula, as KIK Consumer Products has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive human health and environmental characteristics than conventional products of the same type. EPA/Safer Choice relies solely on KIK Consumer Products, its integrity and good faith, for information on the product’s composition, ingredients and attributes. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, that is, via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of KIK Consumer Products non-ingredient claims. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the product’s human health and environmental characteristics, as specified in the Safer Choice Standard and based on currently available information and scientific understanding.